Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions of the Rental Program
Upon making your rental reservation, you will need to agree to the following:
It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this 'Equipment' to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the 'Equipment'. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1) The listed 'Equipment' during the rental period is not to be tampered with in any way. The 'Equipment' is not to be misused or abused during the rental period.
2) A responsible Adult must supervise the 'Equipment' at all times.
3) Responsibility for the 'Equipment' remains with the client from the time of delivery until the time of return. It is important to make sure that all equipment is protected from the elements; otherwise the client will be charged the cost to replace any damaged 'Equipment'
4) The client must call Frost River should there be any problems with the 'Equipment', please do not try to fix/repair it yourself.
1) This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted) for the time outlined in this agreement.
2) Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to release and hold Frost River harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in his/her custody. In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, Customer hereby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by Customer to the total paid to Frost River for the rental.
3) Customer agrees to company right to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess said equipment.
5) Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location.
6) Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
7) There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness either expressed or implied.
The person/s or organization renting this Equipment from Frost River will be held responsible and liable for any and all major damages* or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or major damages that may occur.
*We understand that scrapes and scuffs will happen while out on the trail! Major damages include obvious damage that is beyond that of wear and tear. For further clarification, please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.